The second ASSISTANCE Review Meeting was held in a virtual format on 25th March 2021. All the progress and achievements of the reporting period (until month 21) have been presented to the Project Officer and appointed Reviewers.
To better illustrate the results, all the partners responsible for core activities and developments have prepared videos, which have been published via the ASSISTANCE YouTube channel.
The videos show different components of the ASSISTANCE system:
- ASSISTANCE Situational Awareness Platform (SAP) and its mobile version by UPV
- Mission Management Module by VIASAT
- UAV with a gas sensor integrated into the system by FADA-CATEC
- UGV executing autonoumous mission by Łukasiewicz-PIAP
- Augmented Video Fusion by UPV
- Chemical Hazard Tool by TNO
- Evacuation Management Suite by UC
and the VR training platforms being part of the ASSISTANCE training network: